This is

My photo
Unaizah ..~, Al-Qassim Region, Saudi Arabia
It's just an answer to why I am right there . . .

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Discovering a Different Color of Life

I've been shooting lots of pictures lately and it occurred to me that holding a camera with your own hands, and your breath for 5 seconds just to capture what it looks beautiful out there is an amazing chance to take. Amazing because you sometimes have to innovatively create the picture before capturing it. I ain't an expert or something, I just hadn't thought about how hard it would've been to do this thing till I took mine. Here's what I came up with so far :: 


Any suggestions .? =) .. I'm going to be posting many of the kind by the next days. I hope you'd like them all. You take care. 

IMPORTANT : All photos in my blog that don't have my full personal brand name on ( CopyRight AhmadPe® ), are NOT mine and they don't belong to me. 



1 comment:

  1. heey Emilio .. I'm really good thanks a lot for asking .. how are you ?

    I really, like REALLY enjoyed browsing your amazing blog .. I mean the thing that you've been doing for such a long time I guess is completely meaningful ..
    getting a letter from almost every single country in this world would mean a lot to every person .. and I just wanted to say how great that is ..

    anyway .. there is one thing I want to ask you about .. it might sound weird but since I've never done this before .. sending a letter to person who lives in another country .. even doing that to a person lives in my country .. I've never done such a thing like that .. all we do is cellphones and internet =) .. so I want to ask you about where to go to send you the letter .. is the post office the one I'm looking for ? if not .. where please .. thanks a looot for your very kind reply and yeah .. I would not agree on the idea of this place being inappropriate to discuss that .. you've just got the perfect turf to do so Emilio .. waiting you .. byeee

    ReplyDelete